At Bast Dental Clinic, we understand the untimely nature of dental emergencies. If you are a current patient of record and are experiencing an after-hours dental emergency, please call: 907-479-2206.
What to do in the case of:
Temporary Crown Falls Off:
- Gently clean the inside surface of the intact temporary crown. Place a small amount of Fixodent within the inside of the crown and place on your tooth. Call the office first thing in the morning (of our usual business hours) for an appointment to have the crown evaluated.
Chipped or Cracked Tooth:
- If there is no discomfort, call the office first thing in the morning (of our usual business hours) to make an appointment. If the cracked tooth is bothersome, please call the above emergency number.
Primary (Baby) Tooth:
- There is no need to re-implant (place back in the socket) if the tooth is one of the front four baby teeth on either the top or bottom jaw.
- If the tooth and the tooth socket are relatively clean, immediately re-implant (place the tooth back in the vacant socket) and call the emergency above number.
- If you are unable to re-implant the tooth, place it in milk and call the emergency number above immediately.
- Remember, treatment within the first 60 minutes provides the best chance for the tooth’s survival!
Bumped/Luxated Tooth (Tooth is out of normal position):
Please call the emergency number above immediately.